- A sideloader is an articulated vehicle equipped with two hydraulic lifting cranes.
- Lifting capacity of up to 32,000 kg (including container weight).
- Lifts a container onto the left (driver’s) side of the truck up to 1 metre away from the truck.
- Also capable of lifting containers on/off other trailers and the railway platform.
- Lifts and transports the following containers: 20′, 30′, 40′, 45′ DRY, HC, OT, PW, REF, TANK.
- Also capable of lifting and transporting 2 × 20′ containers. Maximum weight of one container 10,000 kg.
- Sideloaders are also permitted to transport dangerous ADR and IMO containers.
Note! When ordering transport, please specify the orientation of the container doors: doors to cabin or doors to rear.